About Me

My photo
Las Pinas City, Philippines
Music is my line, Aries is my zodiac sign. Travelling is my game, and Mary Ann is my name. Not your ordinary kind of girl. I always like trying out new things, 'coz I easily get bored with routines / everyday stuffs. I like travelling a lot! It is my dream to explore the world and discover anything and everything beautiful that the universe has to offer. I have passion for music, I'm in love with love itself. Life would definitely be boring without these two. I'm into: Traveling|Photography|Music| I like: Dresses|Chocolates|Vintage|Tulips and Roses|Pink, White and Turqoise I am a: Technical Consultant in the Banking Industry | Music Lover | Sometimes a blogger | Amateur Photographer | Bread Winner | More often than not, a solo Traveler

Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Her Crazy World's New Home

Hello Everyone,
My blog has already found a new home. :)
Please continue supporting me at http://hercrazyworld.wordpress.com/

Thank you very much!

Lots of Love,
Mary Ann ♥

No comments: